Saturday, January 16, 2010

MID valley .SUsan Goh.

Today same as one used to do formerly..wake up in an EARLY morning to SuSAn house..
after go in ktm really bull shIT !!! but i have no choice..this is what a M'sian style~~
such like a sausage press from both side..mati liao -.-''
i thought i will dead inside the ktm..lolx

Go in nichii shop.
1st time i have try this style of dress..i 'm fall in love when i turn my sight to her.
but finally also didn't buy cause scare after bought will seldom to wear it..haizz
i think will buy this on the next time..??


Have lunch at Laksa Shack..


BAck kajang..
suddenly rain..but just a very little then the end..
Fortunately i got bring my umbrella.
SUSAN: ei..what u also got bring a..like Doraemon la
M:-.-'' lolx..

finally i had purchase something cheap commodity..haha
a very very simply T-shirt of MNG.
a short pant of nichii.
and two singlet of F.O.S.
RM100 still got surplus.haha

all my face necessary..
mask is not mine..is belong to my brother.
but inside got something is free give >.< don't make mistake..this is not for me..
this just a giv for my son ..as his birthday present..haha
but now still not the time to give him.

maggie mee..
for my dinner again..
now my body want break up alr..bb

No comments:

Post a Comment