Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brother ' s Graduation 31-01-10 (Sun)

What a big big day for me..lolx..not me.is my brother..
Finally brother was Graduated at New era college.
Early in the wonderful morning we were going there to celebrated joyously with brother.

but the pity way was me... i can't go inside to the hall because doesn't had the extra invitation card for me..then of course i had to walked around the charity bazaar there alone..Haizz...
hey..What a different kind of this show..they all used the tub to played the music..nice

Dance club..
Went into the ART graduation exhibition there..(I DARE_THEREFORE I AM)
Awesome..all of them are different in their personality.



3D..so cute
Carving..it's very interesting..
the engraver also alr did 1 for my brother before this..

Look at this funny poster...inside the boy was my house little child..haha
become star already..


Finally...the hall opened the gate to everyone..
This group photo was all for the special student and brother was get the excellent result number 1 for every year inside his department and also get the money award RM500..haha
This was the real of their group photo...
Congratulation ..all my bro's friends here.



HArry potter here..lolx

3 crazzzy guys..

It's the time to turn back their graduate robe..
Brother's Best Friend~
Here was the engraver..

No comments:

Post a Comment