Monday, January 18, 2010

BAD news ?

It was a BAD news for me..?
just now went to Hospital to had a check of my leg..
9 a.m. waited until 11:40 a.m... -.-''
1st i had a X-Ray there..wo~it was a curious incident for me..never try this before
the doctor said as same as tong shin's doctor..
back of my joint inside got water..and he suddenly said maybe will have a small operation for me..
it was intimidate me !!but finally they said no need.
cause if i have an operation will get the hole become big and will more easy to getting seriously..
Haizz...
that mean just can depends on my destiny.
Feel so disappointed.
i don't want this wound become my whole life burden !!!
no one can help me~so SAD..

my knee.
paracetamol medicine again..but i'm quit to take this..because no good

2 comments:

  1. injured alr lo...the doctor said just can eat medicine to control the pain..

    ReplyDelete