Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jusco and Nikko 21st Birthday 30-01-10 (Sat)

This 2 days really really felt so tired...
especially my leg ..ache until gonna break
Angie and me.
this was the photo that she took with me before she leave from my house..
because yesterday she overnight at my house. my eyes looked haven't wake up


I had went to Jusco with parents and my house little child.
we just looked for the things that we need it..but at the last , mum just had bought a piece of shirt and i had bought a pair of slipper..
we had lunch at Restaurant johnny's recommended by little child.haha
it was quiet nice and the price was very qualified too..
The focal point was on the pineapple chicken rice.damn delicious !!
By continue~i most like the Honeydew milk shake..yummy






At night was going to Nikko's 21st birthday~
invited around 100 people there..
the food of there was so delicious.love it
Dance group..
Nikko

Her parents
her dear~lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment