Saturday, August 27, 2011

MYOF Malaysian Youth Music Festival 27/08/11






evon and i woke up in the early morning for joining the MYOF competition.
It is a very disturbed headache keep staying me. At first, having breakfast with Cyrus (driver),jingyi, evon, joyee, yanting, hookit, kokhoong, yiliang, yunqian and elvin at wangsa pasar pagi :) feel of nervous made me have to stay in toilet with disgusting smell ==...YA ! Its time to go in for solo competition. I know what will be happen. I am still can't fight with my mental. Nervous make my sound vibrate and flat. So that, got bronze.After this, headache became more seriously. Finally cry outside there. All ppl though is just because of the competition. But is really the headache ok ~ Around 2++pm, Susanna is coming. After all the make up do warm up at outside of the lobby :)..so unwell again. The end, we got the gold :) but we knew that we didn't do very well...and then we have to stay there for the end of the finale show.Tired+sad+happy day. I felt very bad that i'm still can't fight with my mental. Why supposed can do well but finally all became worst ! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment