Friday, June 11, 2010

11/06 The 3 places

Today had went out to Times square Sg Wang and Pavilion with Sexy and Susan..
Susan was our driver today $$$ our payment as her parking fees.For more convenient yesterday already overnight at Sexy house.


Had lunch at here just special for the glutton name called Sexy... :)
Just only 6rm..
my bread.Green curry chicken 3.9rm
Susan's Latte..
I want my own cameraaaaaaaaa...............who can buy for me ?? any volunteers here ?
What a freshly fruits here.
deng deng !! this natural evolution ice-cream was made by the fruits on the front of this picture.but just only 2 flavor la ^.^
fitting room again..


all of the child was line up just only because of the BIG balloon .
food again at Pavilion republic food court as dinner .( sexy )
prawn mee ( susan )

my porridge and youtiao..
finally had buy this Eucerin product with a cheap price..rm62.9 now only rm 53.62
thx Susan.leg pain .....have to take a rest...bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment