Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My 1st practical exam....

I'm so happy ...
finally i had passed over my practical test..
Before go in i'm really really feel so NERVOUS..but when step inside the room..
Peace :)
just relax~
Because i had met a KINDLY judge..so lucky...LOVE u~
she was taking the vocal course before and she so friendly ..always smile with me and spoke highly of me...but when the Aural.
I also don't know did i answered any error ?? i think not ya..cause she didn't show me any weird expression..haha
and at the end.the sight reading was soooo easy..muahahaha


Hu~~


BY continue....
Sexy suddenly dated me out to One u....
What a stupid Long long journey ..Haizz .after reached KL central need to waited the Bus driver start again.


??What happened to me??
and then we went to Kitschen..
I had tried this jeans..but after back home they said no nice..hu~
actually i think not bad ya...haiz..never mind la..Just plan on this Saturday..
Hahaha..we ate again..my stomach gonna explode one day..SO FULL la !!!
Because the shop front was looked so cute so just went to tried some.but we were cheated .
The taste was not really good -.-''...
After this was saw the 8tv director (XIE CHEN WEI) walked alone there...haha
Unlucky...It was getting heavy rain..
Lucky...i got bring my umbrella..
Unlucky...my shoes was thoroughly wet and it's sport shoes la !!! wt
When reach Kl central our leg become cacat already..

No comments:

Post a Comment