Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SEPANG Gold Coast..i LOVE you soO much !!

Today spend a half of a day with family to KLIA and Sepang Gold Coast..
I'm so happy and excited because can shoot a lot of photo there..wuhoo~~
Let's the photo do talk..




Fall in love this VILLA...damn nice..
I want buy it !!! But i know...it will never belong to me.




Started acting..haha



wee~
I also don't know who is this..just felt that the dog was so happiness.


ugly look..
Hate this two guys..always disturb my way when shooting..
bought this ice-cream only for 1 ringgit .it was so cheap .although during Chinese new year and the seller said :chinese new year can't sold expensive one..haha
I never saw the flower can be in full bloom like this.. so beautiful

Hey guys.let's have a tea break here..it was so relaxing can be there.
Next time must have a try with friends..!
the sunset was getting out..expected. . . . . . . .
This was the kite that flying the highest one..

wOhuU~~~AWESOME !! nice nice nice..loving it.but it appeared just a while.Haizz


Let's jumped together!!

Yeah...

Dear All my friends..next time we must go there overnight as a gathering ya..
i can sure all of u will fall in love with this .and i think i'm already remember the way to be going there next time so be don't be worry about this.lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment