Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where got ghost

Today didn't go to school.Not only me ...is whole of my class..haha
five guys of us are hanging out to times square to watch "where got ghost"by rapid KL...
the ticket price was rise until rm2.50 and just only for one way...oh my god !!
At first v go to Mcdonald to change our clothes and then go to bus station...

It is feel cool and hungry when inside the bus..
after reached v just go to MAMAK stall to have breakfast...


my dishes..nasi pataya
sorry ..technical problem...


coffee tea or me??
time to buy the ticket..



The movie was consists 3 short stories (roadside got ghost, jungle got ghost and home got ghost).It is funny and scared...
shopping...but not me...

damn blur...
Just look at this pic..u know where i am??
i just stand at the head of the bus..haha
there are sooooo much passenger..
full already lagi mahu masuk...-.-'
fetch Yen go back home...

Next week v gonna go to sing K ...Yes man !!

No comments:

Post a Comment